ACCOR ARENA, PARIS
The event application consultation process has now begun for our MIK Festival London. Please visit www.southwark.gov.uk/PeckhamRyeParkEvents for all of the details including how you can respond to the consultation.
This page will be updated once the consultation process is complete in February, with details on how local residents can access event tickets, apply to trade or promote their services at the event, apply for work experience opportunities and other exciting ways to get involved with MIK Festival London.
The MIK Community Fund 2022 is now open for applications. The fund has been generated from a percentage taken from merchandise sales at the MIK festival in July 2022.
The Fund has £12,500 available to support community projects that make a difference to Southwark Park, or the area around Southwark Park.
Any individuals, local charities, community groups or non-profit organisations who have a connection to Southwark Park, or the area around Southwark Park
1. Projects will be considered against the following criteria:
- ● Those which include environmentally sustainable initiatives which would benefit Southwark Park or the area around the park
- ● Those that will benefit the users of Southwark Park or people living in the area around the park
- ● Those which create a legacy for Southwark Park, or the area around Southwark Park
2. There is a limit of one application per project.
3. Applicants must be aged 18 years or over
4. Applicants must be UK residents
The application phase is open from 1 Dec 2022 until midnight on 22 Dec 2022
You can apply for the MIK Community Fund online by completing the application form
A selection panel will include representatives from the MIK team. The MIK team will award funding based on recommendations from Rotherhithe Ward Cllrs.
Successful applicants will be notified by email by: 19 January 2023.
Applicants will then have 10 working days to confirm their acceptance of the award. If acceptance is not confirmed within 10 working days, the funding will be offered to another project, if applicable.
Payment of the fund will be made by the MIK team as soon as acceptance of the fund is confirmed.
If a sufficient number of applications, which meet the funding criteria are not received during the application phase, the funding may not be allocated, or not allocated in full. In these circumstances, funding may be carried over to 2023. This will be at the sole discretion of the MIK team.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- ● Provide content to Southwark Council for a press release
- ● Provide content (photos/videos/quotes/reviews) to MIK and Southwark Council for use on social media
- ● Provide a project evaluation report detailing where and how the funding was spent, highlighting who and what the project benefitted
If you have any questions relating to the fund or the application process, please contact: email@example.com